What is the Sniper Forex System?


Sniper Forex is a manual indicator system that uses a precision algorhythm to provide precise entry and exit points. It has been designed for MetaTrader mt4, a leading, widely available trading platform which you can download for free using the links provided on the demo page. "BTW - The performance of the indicators is amazing. I've been doing futures and options for over ten years but as I now live in Asia, staying up all night to trade is getting old now, hence looking at Forex. Looks like I've landed on my feet finding your indicators. Thanks again." Paul J., Cha Am, Thailand - 16/08/2007 *

"First, I want to say THANK YOU for such an INCREDIBLE system and ALL your years of hard work and paying tuition to forex university. I can say without a doubt my trading has increased tremendously beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life along with my family's will NEVER be the same as we make our dreams and hopes become reality." Roger S., Cincinatti, USA - 29/12/2009*